OpenFlights is a tool that lets you map your flights around the world, search and filter them in all sorts of interesting ways, calculate statistics automatically, and share your flights and trips with friends and the entire world (if you wish). It's also the name of the open-source project to build the tool. Read more about it in the FAQ.
Having completed its Alpha, Beta and Gamma test phases, OpenFlights is now in its Delta phase: all core functionality is implemented, but development on new features continues. If you'd like to be informed about major updates to the site, subscribe to our blog or follow us on your favorite social networking/microblogging site:
Bug reports and feature requests should be filed on GitHub.
To get in touch with the team behind OpenFlights, send mail to info at openflights dot org or info at contentshare dot sg.
* Bugfix: Fix CSS for layer switcher
* Switch map projection to from plate carree to Web Mercator
* Migrate to new tile servers using MapBox, MapQuest, Stamen
* Bugfix: Miles in table sort incorrectly (2053276)
* TripIt: Better handle trips with no flight segments
* TripIt: Fix the duration calculation; indicate when picking up/losing a day (or two)
* TripIt: Fix per-segment radio buttons when clicking on text instead of button.
* TripIt: Use actual flight arrival/departure times, if available.